日本百大名城遊 - 名古屋城 Traveling to the Nagoya Castle
嗯,好像最近分享遊記都是以歐遊為主,想來不如分享一下我的亞洲之旅的點滴。就說說我的日本名古屋之旅吧‧。
很多朋友到日本都是主要為了吃美食及購物,我則頗為喜歡去看它的歷史,欣賞它的風土人文。這次就帶大家遊古城 - 名古屋城。
Hello everyone, today I would like to share my traveling experience to Nagoya - one of the major cities in Japan. Sorry guys as I am not going to bring you some nice food or shopping tips. Instead I would like to introduce to you the trip to the Nagoya Castle.
名古屋城位於日本名古屋市,是建於室町幕府時代,經歷了大小戰爭及好幾位不同的幕府大名統治。直到二次大戰時名古屋城被毀。今天經修復的名古屋城,已成為日本百大名城之一,因此我也慕名前往拜訪。
The Nagoya Castle is located in Nagoya, Japan. It was built during the period of Ashikaga shogunate in 16th Century. Various Shoguns has once owned the castle and ruled the land until the castle was destroyed during the Second World War. Today the Castle has been rebuilt and become one of the famous heritage in Japan.
要去名古屋城,需要坐地鐵到市役所站,再徒步走大概十分鐘就可以了。正好這天天氣澄明,雖然已是十月中,但和煦的陽光照耀下,走起來還是暖暖的很舒適。
To get to the Castle, I took the metro to the station Shiyakusho and followed by 10 minutes walking. The weather was really nice. I could still feel warm though it was mid October in the time.
市役所地鐵站的佈置很有心思,彷彿帶人回到古時似的。
Ancient outfit of Station Shiyakusho
時值秋去冬來,我走往城堡的道上,紅葉處處。偶然落下一塊,我接在掌中心,想起了陶潛的「櫚庭多落葉,慨然知已秋」。紅葉紛飛,街道頓時生色不少。
It's was the late Autumn. There were red leaves all over the streets and I was amazed by such a beautiful scenery.
轉過頭去,看看護城河都滿滿的鋪上了綠草落葉,成了城牆的綠腰帶,景色蠻特別的。
The moat has been covered by the falling leaves. Quite an interesting and special moat it was.
走過了護城橋,來到了名城公園的入口。我買了票,正式向城堡進發。首先眼前迎來的是外城的小城櫓,建築實而不華,卻有一股隱隱的樸素味道。當然說規模還是比中國的古城小一點,建築風格也是大不同。這邊的庭院也設計得很幽靜清新。「蓬斷草枯,凜若霜晨」,實在難以想像這是當年的古戰場。
The Meijō Park, where the Nagoya Castle located in, would charge you 500 yen for the visit. But I would say it's definitely worthy as I love to see the Japanese style Keeps and garden in the Park.
名城公園入口
Entrance to the Meijo Park
外城小城櫓
Turrets in the outer wall
公園中央有一座本丸御殿,是從前的幕府大名居住的地方,所以不難想像裡裡外外的金碧輝煌。現在這裡是一個展覽廳,展出當時領主的起居生活。
There was the Palace in the center of the Park. It was used to be the living place for the Shoguns. Now it has become the exhibition hall for the introduction of the lives of Shoguns in the past.
本丸御殿展館
The Palace Exhibition Hall
御殿內金碧輝煌,美輪美奐
The beautiful interior of the Palace
往前走就來到重點建築 - 天守本城了。看城頂那對金鯱,好不貴氣。
The gorgeous main Keep of the Nagoya Castle.
來進城參觀咯
Let's go inside the Castle.
城內也有不少展品,介紹本城的相關歷史。
There were exhibitions telling the history of Nagoya and the Castle.
古時的轎
Ancient litter
城內建設盡量保留了古時的設施。我爬上光滑的樓梯,上到頂層。這邊四邊都有窗戶,讓我可以360度全方位欣賞名古市的風光,景色怡人,風迎面吹來,寒冷但醒神。
I climbed up to the top of the Castle. The view of Nagoya from here was amazing.
我離開城堡,站在城下,城堡近看還蠻真有氣勢的。
The Keep looks really gorgeous with the close-up view.
走往外城,叫天守城櫓來個合照,我就要跟它們說再見了。
The Keep and the Towers.
其實,我來名古屋的其中目的是為了去看白川鄉的美景,在此先預告秀一下,有機會再詳細寫寫介紹:)
Indeed I went to Nagoya from or the beautiful village Shirakawa-gō. The view in the snowy day was amazing stunning to me. Please be patient for my sharing:)
Please upvote, resteem and follow me if you like my post @kitcat :)
如果你喜歡我的帖子,請幫忙點讚、推送及跟蹤我 @kitcat
Upvoted and RESTEEMED :)
thanks!
名古屋的建筑也很有特点呢
對呀,所以我頗喜歡日本的古建築
ポストをありがとう、私は日本、挨拶が大好きです。 ^-^
glad you like it! :)
名古屋也是我很想去的一个地方!非常喜欢御殿内那张金碧辉煌的照片!
名古屋周邊的地方才最值得一去!快點計劃吧!
Nice job my friend! Really interesting and good prepared post!
thanks!
WOW!!!! Great pictures. I am dying to go to Japan!!!!
yes you should go !
好美的紅葉~~
你更美呢:D
聽說名古屋最出名吃雞翅膀 ...
是啊~手羽先,不過我沒試haha
Congratulations @kitcat! You have completed some achievement on Steemit and have been rewarded with new badge(s) :
Award for the number of comments
Click on any badge to view your own Board of Honor on SteemitBoard.
For more information about SteemitBoard, click here
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word
STOP
Upvoted and also resteemed :]
thanks :)